Home Harvest Groups
Is a Home Harvest Group for me?
A Home Harvest Group is a place where you can connect with fellow believers in a time of fellowship as you dig deeper into the Word of God. And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers. (Acts 2:42)
Home Harvest Groups connect people to a community of believers who are devoted to Jesus Christ and committed to encouraging each other along the path of spiritual maturity. Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common. (Acts 4:32)
Home Harvest Groups are a place to:
- Build meaningful relationships
- Grow in knowledge and faith
- Pray for and encourage one another
- Hear what God is doing in other’s lives
- Discover and practice spiritual gifts
- Uncover God’s plan for your life
- Bring unsaved friends and loved ones
- Advance God’s Kingdom on the earth
What goes on at a Home Harvest Group?
In general, expect about an hour on topic and an hour of fellowship time. There may be a mix of singing, group prayer, fellowship, and snacks.
How can I get involved?
Drop a note in the offering, contact the host or facilitator, or call the church office.
Wednesday Evenings, April – June, 2013
- The Truth Project (adult)
- Faith Foundations(adult)
- Not a Fan and Get Out of the Boat (adult)
- Not a Fan and Vivid (students Grades 5-12)
- Elevate Kids Children’s Ministry and Little Lambs Nursery
Sunday Evenings, January – June, 2013
- Honor’s Reward (adult)